Famous makeup artists around the globe swear by the power of eyelash curlers plus a coat (or three) of mascara to open and lift the appearance of the eyes. This is a temporary solution and often looks artificial. Plus, it’s time consuming, and many women want a more natural appearance that still looks great. You can out toss your eyelash curler away thanks to a more permanent solution known as the Lash Lift treatment from Medical Cosmetics.
This treatment lifts and curls your upper eyelashes for long-lasting and natural results. When performed with eyelash tinting, many women can ditch the mascara too. Here’s what you need to know about this popular treatment that is wowing our clients.
What is a Lash Lift?
A Lash Lift is a non-surgical procedure that curls lashes using a permanent wave solution. It is quick and easy, and results last for up to six weeks. It enhances your natural lashes, so you can wake up every morning to a brighter and more lifted appearance. The eyelash perm solution is light-years ahead of the old permanent waves of the last century. It is much milder and more conditioning, and the results are impressive.
Lash Lift Before and After Images
The Eyelash Lift Procedure
When you come in for your appointment, here is what you can expect:
- Our specialist will cleanse the eye area to remove all makeup and oils.
- A silicon mold is applied using a non-toxic glue to protect the skin. Your eyes will be closed for the rest of the process.
- The lashes are then curled and separated over the mold.
- A perm solution is applied to the lashes. Processing times vary depending on the thickness of the eyelashes, but it typically takes 10-15 minutes.
- We remove the eyelash perm solution and a setting solution is applied which hardens the hair so it retains the curled shape.
- After the lashes have neutralized, we remove the setting solution. For an added benefit, most of our clients then opt to have their lashes tinted.
Take your eyes to the next level of wow by tinting your eyelashes. It is a simple procedure often done in conjunction with eyelash lifting, and the effects last for up to six weeks. Many women go without mascara altogether while still enjoying darker and fuller lashes. It simplifies your makeup routine and only requires that you avoid oil-based moisturizers and cleansers to keep the color fresh and vibrant day in and day out.
Open up your eyes by scheduling a free consultation at Medical Cosmetics to discover if you are a good candidate for the Lash Lift and eyelash tinting procedures.